Thursday, September 1, 2011

MY NEXT COMPETITION SEPTEMBER 22-24TH

I hope you all can come and see me skate!  I am working hard to get all of the jumps and patterns just right.  It would help me just to know that you all were on the bleachers cheering for me!!!
I would like to get a sponsor, but I guess I have to be in skating competition longer and work up to higher levels , and win more metals.  (I have worked up several levels to freestyle skate one)  My mom and dad are spending lots of money for my lessons and all of the things I need to buy for skating.  (they must love me a lot).  If any body wants to help me to get more lessons, I have two /half hour lessons a week but I need more but mom and dad don't have the money to buy more lessons.  I need a jacket for warm-ups and a costume for the competition.  I want to go to the Olympics and so I am hoping you all can help me.
If you click on FOLLOW  on my blog then I can email you when I have some news about my ice-skating and I am so excited to share this with you!
Thanks to, Grandma GG, for the skates and helping my dreams come true.
I hope you comment on my blog and come to see me skate!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer... I will be out of town... Good Luck Paris! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay. I'll forgive you if you bring me candy.

    ReplyDelete